The magical Koshi chimes are hand-made in the French Pyrenees. Their harmonious tuning, soft sound and elegant design make Koshi chimes the best and most beautiful in the world! They are a refined variant of the well-known Shanti chimes. Their sturdy body (resonance tubes) consists of several levels of oiled bamboo veneer. Inside are eight bronze batons, permanently silver soldered to the base, that are struck by glass balls suspended on a cord when the bamboo leaf pendant at the lower end is set in motion. This can be done actively by moving the entire Koshi through the air this produces a pleasant, gentle interplay of pure notes and wonderful, soft overtones that harmonise together.
- Enchanting wind chimes of the highest quality
- Wonderfully harmonious sounds that calm and relax
- Hand-made in the french pyrenees
- Tuning: aqua, accurately tuned to: a d f g a d f a
- Materials: batons: bronze, pendant: glass, tube: multi-laminated bamboo veneer